Manufacturing and Management Consulting
Helping you quickly solve problems, improve business performance and grow
We provide convenient, flexible, expert help for Engineers and SMEs, so they can get on with the day job
Whether you need a sounding board, consultant, associate, or maybe the more strategic expertise of an advisory or non-exec role... see why we're the partner of choice for:
- Pre start-ups
- Small engineering businesses
- Contract engineers and designers
Do any of these points below resonate with you in anyway?
- Could your start-up or small technical business sometimes do with some expertise in an unfamiliar area?
- Are you a contractor or consultant who could really benefit from complimentary expert advice to grow your small business?
- Would you like to make improvements to your organisation - maybe product development, production process enhancements or business development - but are not really sure about the best way to make it happen?
- If you are honest, do you prefer to get on with technical stuff and wish you could rapidly bring in the expert knowledge to quickly progress, so you can get on?
How we can Help YOU....
Our fast, flexible and convenient consulting service can get you the answers you need to improve and get on. We're friendly, and will work on your terms to find better ways to make the improvements that matter to you. In addition, we're all about no fuss, just a focus on understanding what you need, and applying our expertise to make it happen. Teamwork and partnership are our watchwords, so why not get in touch and see how we can help
Get in contact to see how Manufacturing and Management Consulting, by Advice Manufacturing can help you, by setting a clear path to success, whilst saving money and cutting out wasted time...
Whoever you are and wherever you are
in your business growth story, we can help with practical, implementation-focused advice, presented in plain English. Those who benefit include...
with little time, who need to get parts of their business up and running
manufacturing businesses and SMEs eager to improve their processes, cut costs,
improve quality and slash delivery times
or designers who are great at ‘their bit’ but need help in getting
things in place for activities they are less familiar with
eager to grow their one-man band businesses, get more contracts in the pipe
line and guarantee more income.
- Machining and Job shops who want to improve and grow, by doing what the best-in-class small businesses do.
aiming to offer a wider range of business services and need the knowledge
and skills to get organised.
Our Open-mined, Flexible Approach to Partnership.....
We are proactively looking for opportunities to get involved and partner with start-ups and small technical businesses. If you've just set-up or are thinking about striking out on your own, why not get in contact? Alternatively we're receptive to forming alliances with complimentary small technical businesses aiming to grow. We are open-minded, eager to help and willing to advise in a variety of ways, such as a consultant or associate, or possibly in more formal advisory or non-exec roles.
What’s in it for You? Key Benefits and the
thinking behind our Service…..
- SMEs and start-ups just want easy to find, practical help to
assist them. We’ve designed the service with this central to the way we
- A quick, convenient and proven service – from people you
can trust. We know because we’ve been through it ourselves when setting up
Advice Manufacturing, and through extensive industrial experience.
- No need to do all the running around and finding small
businesses who can help - we’ve already done it, and developed a fabulous network
whilst doing so.
- Low cost options – we understand the financial challenges of
running a small business, when value for money and cash-flow are
- We are developing flexible and convenient ways to get in
touch – online, short vids, Q&A sessions, site visits and longer term
- Access the vast array of specialists we’ve connected with
on the way. We call it the ‘Small Manufacturing Business Network’ (as well
as our numerous LinkedIn contacts)
- Ethical – using small, yet proven companies where
possible, who understand the struggles and needs of small businesses (supporting the small technical business community, building networks and
referrals, and helping small firms grow)
Are you a Start-Up or thinking of branching
out on your Own? See how we can help…
Why Start-ups find our
- Start-up survival and success
factors include the idea, team, leadership, plan, execution and marketing. Use
our expert know-how and contacts to maximise your chances of success.
- Your really good idea, problem
solving product or service needs to be outstanding to succeed. Again, our deep
expertise can help you refine it and get the details right.
- Investors always look at the strength of your team. Let us be a key component of your team, bringing the deep expertise and experience you need
to power through when you are smallest and most vulnerable.
- Our extensive network of small businesses, consultants and contractors
could be just what you need – think potential suppliers, partners and
- Backers often look for credibility and integrity. With us as
associates and an integral part of your team, you get just that.
- Build your credibility with credible partners – those who
bring serious expertise, know-how and a network of contacts.
- Learn how to embed that people first, more human, personable
culture – to compliment your technical expertise.
Are you a small Manufacturing
or Design business who wants to get on and grow? See how we can help…
- Proven business development consulting based on our
specialist knowledge and experience. Strong leadership and management advice to
help you execute the plan and deliver big benefits.
- Let us help solve your problems and improve business
performance, by quickly providing the expertise you may not have in house.
- Lean implementation specialists, delivering benefits to
small manufacturers such as improved productivity, quality and lead-times,
whilst cutting costs and waste.
- Invaluable value engineering or new product development advice that gets winning products to market faster. A staged process that is
customisable to your unique requirements.
- Standing out from the crowd. Get noticed and differentiate
yourself from your competitors, by offering better service or complimentary expert
knowledge. Use us to get the skills to make it happen
- Expand and grow on the internet, via our broad network of
- Improved visibility, building a reputation and getting your
name out there to win repeat orders and access supply chains
- Access our extensive
network of small businesses, consultants and contractors, to find potential
suppliers, partners and importantly customers. Join our network and greatly increase
your visibility to others.